Locate and review the article Building and Leading Teams by using the Academic Search Complete database in the CSU Online Library.
Kumar, S., Deshmukh, V., & Adhish, V. S. (2014). Building and leading teams. Indian Journal Of Community Medicine, 39(4), 208213.
This article discusses ideas for leaders on effective management of their healthcare team. After reading the article, briefly summarize the purpose for the article, and answer the questions below.
- What is the authors main point?
- Who is the authors intended audience?
- Do the authors arguments support their main point?
- What evidence supports the main point?
- How does the author view the role that communication plays in teambuilding and productivity?
Your critique should then focus on the questions below.
- What is your opinion of the article? Do you agree with the authors findings? Why, or why not?
- What evidence, from the textbook or additional sources, supports your opinion?
Your critique should be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You must use at least three outside sources, one of which may be the textbook. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations used must be in APA style.